From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Armando
(armandovias.com)
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2022 8:41 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Solving CAPTCHAs Independently With the Use of NVDA

Try this link. I think it should work from the beginning now.
https://youtu.be/AqoSBK5S3-E

On Jan 23, 2022, at 10:06 PM, Jackie <abletec@...
<mailto:abletec@...> > wrote:

He's quite understandable, but you do have to listen closely. I
believe he' might be from the subcontinent. Some earphones might help,
Brian S, but here's what I'd say. I'd wager $100 he speaks better
English than I could speak whatever his native language is. I suspect
that's true of most native English speakers as well. These folks have
huge hurdles to overcome, & the fact that they're doing it speaks
multiple multiple volumes as to their strenght & perseverance. All I
can do is applaud & bow in respect.

The weird thing is that the video doesn't start till about 5min in. I
had to go to the slider, press ctrl home, & that brought me to the
beginning of the video. I've never seen a video do that before, & I'm
mystified as to why it would.

On 1/23/22, Armando (armandovias.com) <armando@...
<mailto:armando@...> > wrote:

Hello Brian and all.

For me, I can understand the video. If you like, I can create a little
audio

file on how to do the same thing as well. It might be a while before I get

to it where I can create a file. Most likely, I can create it tomorrow. I

believe that the link to download the ad on is bit.ly/capchasolver

On Jan 23, 2022, at 8:53 PM, Brian Sackrider <bsackrider55@...
<mailto:bsackrider55@...> >

wrote:

I tried to listen to this vidio but I could notunderstand a word of

what the man was saying. He was speaking a forign languege. Vidios do us

no good if the speaker does not speak english.

Brian Sackrider

On 1/23/2022 7:30 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:

By the way, the video started for me way more than a few seconds in. I

thought I might accidentally have moved the time slider somehow.

Apparently not.

The instinctive need to be the member of a closely-knit group fighting

for common ideals may grow so strong that it becomes inessential what

these ideals are.

~ Konrad Lorenz (1903-1989)

'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by
& check out my sites at www.brightstarsweb.com