Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

John van der Hout

Dear forum members,
I haven't used the Adobe Reader for some time, but I recently needed it anyway.
When I try to open the document, something happens, but the reader doesn't open and I quickly return to the file in the folder. If I disable NVDA, open the file with Adobe and then reactivate NVDA, the file is open.
I have set Adobe as the default app.
I have already done a fresh installation of Adobe several times, used c-cleaner over it, etc., but the problem is not solved.
Does anyone know this bug? I work with Windows11, an HP |I7 with 16GB, while my laptop, a Lenovo with Windows11 and also an I7 with 16GB, does not have this problem.
Regards, John