Re: Thinking about purchasing the Acapela voices for NVDA

Gene

You can download a demo to see what you think.  You have to download and install the add-on, then install the voice or voices you want as additional add-ons.

Others may answer and give their opinions but you may want to see for yourself what you think.  Different people have very different opinions about voices.

See this page for information:

http://www.acapela-nvda.com/get-your-download-here-v1-7/

That is the page to download the version of the add-on that is compatible with the current and recent versions of NVDA.

Gene

On 1/24/2022 5:44 PM, Michael Chopra wrote:

Hey everyone. I was thinking about getting the Acapela voices add-on for NVDA, but wanted people's thoughts before I decided to pay for it or not. What is the responsiveness like and is it worth the high price tag? Or would I simply be wasting money? Feel free to add anything else I should consider as well.
Thanks for your help.
From Michael.