Re: Thinking about purchasing the Acapela voices for NVDA

Don H

I downloaded the addon but when I tried downloading a voice it said it
was not compatible with my version of NVDA which is the latest released
version of NVDA.

On 1/24/2022 6:19 PM, Gene wrote:
You can download a demo to see what you think.  You have to download and
install the add-on, then install the voice or voices you want as
additional add-ons.

Others may answer and give their opinions but you may want to see for
yourself what you think.  Different people have very different opinions
about voices.

See this page for information:

http://www.acapela-nvda.com/get-your-download-here-v1-7/

That is the page to download the version of the add-on that is
compatible with the current and recent versions of NVDA.

Gene

On 1/24/2022 5:44 PM, Michael Chopra wrote:

Hey everyone. I was thinking about getting the Acapela voices add-on
for NVDA, but wanted people's thoughts before I decided to pay for it
or not. What is the responsiveness like and is it worth the high price
tag? Or would I simply be wasting money? Feel free to add anything
else I should consider as well.
Thanks for your help.
From Michael.