Re: can you disable the announcement of "in figure" o"out of figure"?

Mary Otten

Thanks, Gene. Maybe this will make it in to a future version. All this unnecessary announcing of stuff that you don't need when you are just reading an article is a drag.

Mary

On 1/24/2022 5:43 PM, Gene wrote:
No.  You may be able to stop it with the speech dictionary.  It should be controllable by the user but it isn't.

Gene
On 1/24/2022 7:28 PM, Mary Otten wrote:
I've been through the settings for document formatting and managed to get rid of some of the annoying announcements like in and out of article, list etc. But there does not seem to be a way to kill off the announcement of in and out of figure. Am I missing it, or is it really not available?

Mary