Re: NVDA 2021.3.1 cursor doesn't move in Google product edit fields

Quentin Christensen

Just a quick note to advise that a) I, too, can repro this, and b) I've written up an issue for it: https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues/13272  Do please add any detail I've missed to the issue.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Tue, Jan 25, 2022 at 4:54 AM David Griffith <daj.griffith@...> wrote:

I have experienced identical behaviour but confusingly not on all edit fields – only some.

So for example  I can type and receive appropriate feedback on the Start Page search edit  as well as  Duck Duck go

But I have definitely also encountered the behaviour you describe.

The next time I encounter this I will report back the site.

David Griffith

Sent from Mail for Windows