Re: How setting heading rows and columns in Excel, and reading of those by NVDA, works . . .

Cearbhall O'Meadhra

John,

Please ignore my previous message and its final typo!

Here is what I really meant:

Your table looks fine.

Have you set these three parameters in Document configuration in the excel profile?:

  1. Open an Excel worksheet to open the Excel profile;
  2. Press NVDA+Control+d for Document settings;

Activate (Check) all of these items:

   Tables

    row/column headings

   Cell co-ordinates;

  1. Press control+shift +r to set row headings.

If those are all set, you should hear the column headings as described.

All the best,

Cearbhall