Re: NVDA saying blank on empty lines

Gene

There may be an add-on but there is no setting in the program. But of what good is it to not say blank.  You will still have to down arrow through those lines anyway.  There might be some benefit in creating the ability in the program or as an add-on to skip blank lines while down arrowing.  Others may want to discuss if that would be useful.  I generally use speak to end.  I don't down arrow through text unless I have a reason to and I would experience little to no benefit from such an ability.

Gene

On 1/26/2022 11:48 AM, Don H wrote:
Running latest Win 10 and nvda.  Looked through the user manual but can't find a way to have NVDA from saying blank on blank lines.  Can someone please direct me to where the setting is?
Thanks