Re: NVDA announcing Capital letters

Steve Nutt

Well I can tell you it is a global bug, I can reproduce it on several machines.

However, I can’t be bothered to report it, as the blame game will just go back and forth.  It doesn’t bother me enough to report it anyway, as one can get round it with the CF dictionary entries.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services

77 Exeter Close