From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Howard Traxler
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2022 10:50 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Adjusting The NVDA Volume

There is a selector in the volume control just for NVDA.  I'm wondering if
it just controls the voice; or does it also control the beeps?  Like in the
progress bar, and in the open and close sounds. My progress bar is much too
loud; but I don't want  the speech any quieter.

Howard

On 1/27/2022 12:37 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

It only goes to 100 percent if you are using control shift nvda up and
down to adjust volume. [laptop keyboard layout] this after of corse
nvda shift left right to navigate the synth ring.