Re: Input Gesture Dialog

Jackie

Go to preferences > settings > input gestures. Expand the categories
treeview to see the various keys assigned w/right arrow, collapse it
w/left.

On 1/27/22, Glenn / Lenny <glenn@...> wrote:
Hello,
I read through a bunch of the on-line NVDA help pages for how to get to the
input gestures dialog.
There are dozens and dozens of references with links for it, but nothing on
how to access it.
I turned on the screen curtain, which is what I want, but I want to assign a
shortcut to turn it off if I need to.
I turned keyboard help and tried every key I could imagine to see if there
was already a keyboard shortcut assigned, but could not find one.
I did not get an input gesture dialog when turning it on.
This is in windows 10.
Thanks for suggestions.

Glenn