Re: Input Gesture Dialog

Jackie

&, btw, if you go to the preferences > help menu > user guide (u) &
press enter, then search for input gestures, the link pops up on the
screen for you to activate. There's all sorts of info in there, & it's
a well-organized, well-thought out document, well worth consulting
IMO.

On 1/27/22, Jackie via groups.io <abletec@...> wrote:
Go to preferences > settings > input gestures. Expand the categories
treeview to see the various keys assigned w/right arrow, collapse it
w/left.

On 1/27/22, Glenn / Lenny <glenn@...> wrote:
Hello,
I read through a bunch of the on-line NVDA help pages for how to get to
the
input gestures dialog.
There are dozens and dozens of references with links for it, but nothing
on
how to access it.
I turned on the screen curtain, which is what I want, but I want to assign
shortcut to turn it off if I need to.
I turned keyboard help and tried every key I could imagine to see if
there
was already a keyboard shortcut assigned, but could not find one.
I did not get an input gesture dialog when turning it on.
This is in windows 10.
Thanks for suggestions.

Glenn