Re: Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22543

On Fri, Jan 28, 2022 at 12:04 AM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
Well it will be 1core so probably.
-
That is not made explicit.  In fact, this is the first time I think I've seen anything that discusses "inside Narrator" voice downloading.  In the past everything has generally used the Language Pane of Time & Language Settings to snag additional voices.

If you are correct, and I suspect you are, then if it's a OneCore voice it's just another OneCore voice that can be used by anything that can use those.  And NVDA can.

       ~ Konrad Lorenz (1903-1989)