From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of tim
Sent: January 28, 2022 11:55 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA Not Talking

I never need narrator to setup or install NVDA or JFW.

They both have talking installers.

And yes, you have to tell both of them if you want them to start at log in and startup.

If you needed another screen reader to install a screen reader. Then you have a major problem with that computer.

On 1/27/2022 10:26 PM, Marilyn and Don Bilderback wrote:
What a relief, right? I hate to brag, but I sent those instructions on Tuesday evening. Right away, someone said I was wrong. And I guess you didn’t want to investigate anyway. Smile. You could have saved hours of frustration if you had trusted me. I had just gone through installing a new copy of NVDA and that is what steps I had to do. I even had a pair of working eyes helping me and that is what it said to do. I can’t help what used to be the protocol but I just followed what the computer said. Anyhow, glad to have you added to the working NVDA population. Marilyn

I have added below the Email I sent with the steps I took, so you can perhaps remember the post.

Nvda.nvda@groups.io