Re: creating a nvda profile

If you mean to be used exclusively when the configuration profile is active, I don't think so.

I believe the three speech dictionaries -  Default, Voice, and Temporary - span configuration profiles.

There are some certain "outside the NVDA box" techniques you can use to kinda sorta work around this, but since very few people want different pronunciations of the same word at the level of granularity of a single application (the most common use of configuration profiles) it's not built in.

If you really do want that, then I'd suggest using a specific voice only for MS-Edge and setting up a Voice dictionary for that voice with the MS-Edge specific things you want.

       ~ Konrad Lorenz (1903-1989)