Re: NVDA announcing Capital letters

Don H

Sorry using Vocalizer which is part of the Vocalizer/eloquinse NVDA addon

On 1/29/2022 10:16 AM, Gene wrote:
Using which synthesizer?
*From:* Don H <mailto:lmddh50@...>
*Sent:* Saturday, January 29, 2022 10:14 AM
*To:* nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
*Subject:* [nvda] NVDA saying capital before uppercase letters
Running latest released versions of win 10 and NVDA.
Have been reporting that NVDA is saying capital before each uppercase
letter.
I think this is being caused by having the following speech settings
Say cap before capital letters unchecked
use spelling functionality if supported is also unchecked
With these two settings unchecked my system says capital before each
uppercase letter
Now if you have
Say cap before capital letters checked anduse spelling functionality if
supported also checked on my system NVDA spells out cap before uppercase
letters.
Can anyone else duplicate this?