De: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] En nombre de Dan Beaver
Enviado el: lunes, 03 de octubre de 2016 21:02
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Asunto: [nvda] NVDA not reading UACC dialogs

Hi,

Is it just me or is there a problem with NVDA reading the UACC dialogs?
I have noticed that when they popup I just have to remember that alt+y is yes and alt+n is no. It doesn't tell me what or why something is making changes.

This is just happening when I am making changes but it sure would be nice if NVDA would read the dialogs.

Any thoughts?

Dan Beaver