Re: A quick question about mathematics and navigating them with in MS Word

Louis Maher

Hello Francisco

The traditional way is to load MathPlayer

(https://info.wiris.com/mathplayer-info)

And

MathType (https://www.wiris.com/en/)

MathPlayer is not being updated but it still might work.

I know a replacement for MathPlayer is being written.

My problem with MathType is discussed at

(https://docs.wiris.com/en/mathtype/office_tools/support_notices/mathpage_wll#:~:text=Note%3A%20Sometimes%20this%20issue%20happens,Please%20note%20your%20MathType%20version.).

I can not get rid of this error; however, most other people do not seem to have it.

There are probably more modern ways to access Math in Microsoft word, but I do not know them.

JAWS does natively support Math in Word.

Regards

Louis Maher

Phone: 713-444-7838