Re: NVDA glitches when reporting cells and their data in Microsoft Excel

Jackie

It's located in the 'view' menu. I'm sorry--I don't have Office 2019
to give specific instructions but hopefully you can find it there.

On 1/30/22, TheeQuinn Public <theequinnpublic@...> wrote:
I am using Windows 10 and Microsoft 2019, and I think the latest version of
NVDA. I even tried using google sheets as an alternative but that does way
too much talking and delay when you enter data in a cell and move on. By the
way, what is this live preview that you mentioned and how can I change it?