Re: where is controling audio ducking found?

Arlene

I don’t know why. I know for a fact Microsoft is trying to be like Apple. I know with apple products they have audio ducking. Why they'd want it for ten. I'll not know. Just being apple's coppy cat! They should not have created it. Now everybody wants it for older pcs. Or other people who have older pcs look for that setting and it's not there.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of nasrin khaksar
Sent: October-03-16 12:29 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] where is controling audio ducking found?

hi.
i have a question in this regard.
whats the reason that i cant use audio dock in windows xp, vista and 7?
is it related to nvda and support for docking or its one of the capability of windows and previous versions of windows, before windows
8 dont have it?
thanks please someone reply me.

On 10/3/16, David Moore <jesusloves1966@...> wrote:
Hi all,
Audio ducking only works with win10 and I believe windows 8.1, but I
am not

totally sure about 8.1.
David Moore