Re: where is controling audio ducking found?

Arlene

Well, If I ended up having to get a new computer. I'd get an apple because it and win ten both have audio ducking. I got used to hearing it being used on I devices and my friend's apple computer. I'm going to have fun adjusting to it being on win ten if I ended up having ten! Maybe it's just me. I like audio ducking to be with apple. Same with Seri witch ten got Kortanna witch is a copy cat of seri!

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Lenron
Sent: October-03-16 4:04 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] where is controling audio ducking found?

Nothing wrong with having audio ducking. It is pretty useful to have.

On 10/3/16, Arlene <nedster66@...> wrote:
I don’t know why. I know for a fact Microsoft is trying to be like
Apple. I know with apple products they have audio ducking. Why they'd
want it for ten. I'll not know. Just being apple's coppy cat! They
should not have created it. Now everybody wants it for older pcs. Or
other people who have older pcs look for that setting and it's not there.