From: "HBotma" <ehlbotma@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2016 9:43 AM
Subject: [nvda] SELECT ALL OCR TEXT IN PDF

Dear Group

I recently downloaded the OCR add-on and tried to use it on a PDF
file. It works well, but it only selects one letter when I press
NVDA+F9 and it only copies one letter at a time. How does one select
the whole document when the OCR is complete?

Could you also, perhaps, send me a list of shortcuts for the OCR or a
place where I can find them.

Please note that I use the newest Adobe Reader.

Thank you in advance.

Regards

Heaven Botma

r. aravind,