Standard Keyboard Labels?

David Russell

Hi NVDA users,

I write content articles as means to garner an income, and wonder if
you might know the specific keys on a standard computer keyboard that
automatically inserts the words "registered" and "trademark." Thus,
these words are read in whole but spelling is hidden if using arrow
keys. Thanks in advance.

David Russell
Character consists of what you do on the third and fourth tries.
James A. Michener

Join to automatically receive all group messages.