Re: sound splitter addon

Don H

I solved the problem by reinstalling the sound splitter addon changing to not split the sound then removed the addon which got things back to normal.
Disabling the addon does not resolve the issue as even disabled sound is still split.

On 2/1/2022 11:26 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,
Oops, should have looked into this...
One possible workaround is restarting the computer. Another workaround is pressing Alt+NVDA+S to disable sound splitter feature before removing or disabling this add-on. At least it might be possible to restore sounds to the right channels as the add-on terminates at the cost of hearing NVDA through both channels really briefly. At the moment the earliest I can look into this would be March unless folks provide a fix via pull requests (apologies).
Cheers,
Joseph