Re: Customizing the NVDA launch shortcut key?

Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>

Sure. Just hit alt enter on the NVDA icon on your desktop and set it to alt CTRL V or whatever other letter makes since to you. HTH.

On 2/2/2022 10:14 AM, Sally Kiebdaj wrote:

Hello all,

Is it possible to change the default "launch NVDA" shortcut key from Ctrl+Alt+N to something else?

I haven't been able to find anything in the manual or list archives and that particular hotkey isn't listed in the input gestures window. I can change the "restart NVDA" hotkey, which is also Ctrl+Alt+N but this somehow doesn't stop NVDA from intercepting that keystroke while running.

I'm running NVDA 2021.3 on Windows 10 Pro Version (OS Build 19041.1415).

Any and all suggestions welcome.

Warmly,
Sally