Re: Standard Keyboard Labels?

Quentin Christensen

Hi David,

I recently wrote this myself for the Microsoft Word with NVDA module, available from http://www.nvaccess.org/shop/ (Hey, if I'm giving you the content, the least I can do is plug the product it's from).

  • To insert the Registered Trademark symbol, type control+alt+r or type (r)
  • To insert the Trademark symbol, type control+alt+t or type (tm)
  • To insert the Copyright symbol, type control+alt+c or type (c)

  • If you are interested in going a bit deeper with Microsoft Word and NVDA, I'd strongly recommend the Microsoft Word with NVDA module *smile*.

    Kind regards

    Quentin.

    On Tue, Oct 4, 2016 at 9:20 PM, David Russell <david.sonofhashem@...> wrote:
    Hi NVDA users,

    I write content articles as means to garner an income, and wonder if
    you might know the specific keys on a standard computer keyboard that
    automatically inserts the words "registered" and "trademark." Thus,
    these words are read in whole but spelling is hidden if using arrow
    keys. Thanks in advance.

    --
    David Russell
    david.sonofhashem@...