Re: sound splitter addon

Hi Don,

As noted in another thread, an alternative is pressing Alt+NVDA+S provided that it doens't conflict with other add-ons.

By the way, I figured out the problem: when closing NVDA, NVDA's own volume is not set correctly (that is, audio output is not restored to both audio channels). I'm testing a solution and plan to release a fix around the time NVDA 2022.1 beta 1 is released as I have suspended add-on releases until that time as to not overwhelm the community and myself; rest assured that I know what's going on and will do everything I can to resolve this issue.

Cheers,

Joseph