Re: Audio Ducking

Marilyn and Don Bilderback

When pressing nvda key and shift and d to set the auto ducking, I have a question.  When you land on the one of the three you want, do you need to press any other key or just get out some other way?  Thanks

Marilyn

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of hurrikennyandopo ...
Sent: Tuesday, February 1, 2022 2:42 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Audio Ducking

Hi

It will not show if you are using a portable version of nvda it only shows on the installer version.

It is found under the synthesizer settings by pressing ctrl + nvda key + letter S then tab down to audio ducking mode.

Only in the installer version.

Shortcut key is if using the installer version to change ducking modes is nvda key + shift key + the letter D

Gene nz

On 1/02/2022 10:18 pm, Steven Hicks wrote:

Can anyone tell me where I can find it in NVDA please?

Had a look through the settings and no luck.