Re: Another annoyance that can't be turned off

Christopher Bartlett

Yeah, I'm kind of good with this sound, since I have things set up so that continuing to type stops the reading of a message.  It's not incompetence, just another way of conveying info.  I'm glad you can turn it off, for those who don't like it; huzzah for customization.

Christopher Bartlett

On Thu, Feb 3, 2022 at 5:33 AM Patrick Le Baudour <p.lebaudour@...> wrote:
Hi,

the start menu is not the only place suggestions can happen, and even
there it has occasionally  been useful to me when the system was very
sluggish and the spoken suggestion announcement would have taken a while.

-- Patrick

--
Christopher Bartlett