Contact

Ibrahim Ajayi

Hi good people:
Can anyone be kind enough to send me the link for the download ot the
synthesiser called viavoice outloud? I am made to understadn that the
synth is obsolete, but I like it because it can be configured to sound
like eloquence. I used to have it, but I lost it when my flash drive
was stolen, and I didn't back it up on google drive or dropbox. I
tried out Koba speech, but i found out that I will need to pay for it,
and I don't have money for that. Added to that I don't like the
ESpeak synth that comes with NVDa. I don't understand the speech very
easily.
I am in trouble right now, and I need help. I am just managing to use
ESpeak with so much difficulty.
I look forward to your response.
I am ibrahim Ajayi from Nigeria.