locked Re: control names

Rui Fontes

And even in TalkBack, the Android screen reader...

Rui Fontes

Às 15:01 de 03/02/2022, Steve Nutt escreveu:

Hi Gene,

This is a preference that people have. I like it as is, but some people want to hear the control name first, before the text. This should be available in NVdA, but it isn't. It is in JAWS and Supernova and indeed I believe it's even in Narrator.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services
77 Exeter Close