Alternatively, you can use the accessibility checker to locate a checkbox, set it inline and then you can find it in the body of the document (NVDA identifies it as "slash" currently) - however you would need to do that for each text box.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Wed, Oct 5, 2016 at 6:25 PM, Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...> wrote:
What I wish there was an easy way to do is read text in boxes or better still get rid of the damn things in documents you are sent so you can read it properly. I keep on getting what is on at your library sent to me in a doc file that appears totally blank but sighted folk tell me has text in boxes.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Quentin Christensen" <quentin@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2016 11:41 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Standard Keyboard Labels?

Hi David,

I recently wrote this myself for the Microsoft Word with NVDA module,
available from http://www.nvaccess.org/shop/ (Hey, if I'm giving you the
content, the least I can do is plug the product it's from).

- To insert the Registered Trademark symbol, type *control+alt+r* or type
(r)
- To insert the Trademark symbol, type *control+alt+t* or type (tm)
- To insert the Copyright symbol, type *control+alt+c* or type (c)

If you are interested in going a bit deeper with Microsoft Word and NVDA,
I'd strongly recommend the Microsoft Word with NVDA module *smile*.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Tue, Oct 4, 2016 at 9:20 PM, David Russell <david.sonofhashem@...>
wrote:

Hi NVDA users,

I write content articles as means to garner an income, and wonder if
you might know the specific keys on a standard computer keyboard that
automatically inserts the words "registered" and "trademark." Thus,
these words are read in whole but spelling is hidden if using arrow
keys. Thanks in advance.

--
David Russell
david.sonofhashem@...