Re: can't send a message to a friend in New Jersey

Antony Stone

Where are you getting the email address from, to put it into Thunderbird?

Is it in the Sender field of an email you have received, or is it on a web
page, or what? Are you sure it is displayed in plain text?

Antony.

On Wednesday 05 October 2016 at 05:43:31, Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:

Hi, everyone,

I just tried to send an email message to a friend in New Jersey. When I
tried to send it, I got a message saying there were no aski characters
in the address. I don't want to change the email address because I know
it's the right one. Why is thunderbird giving me this error message?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie
--
"640 kilobytes (of RAM) should be enough for anybody."

- Bill Gates

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.