From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian's Mail list account
Sent: 5 October 2016 08:25
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Standard Keyboard Labels?

What I wish there was an easy way to do is read text in boxes or better still get rid of the damn things in documents you are sent so you can read it properly. I keep on getting what is on at your library sent to me in a doc file that appears totally blank but sighted folk tell me has text in boxes.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-