Re: Vocalizer for NVDA

mattias

rui you know that the voices in your driver are verry outdated
and i meen outdated

3 feb. 2022 kl. 21:39 skrev Rui Fontes <rui.fontes@...>:

Hello!

Sorry, I didn't notice your previous question.

Tiflotecnia's driver is prior to CodeFactory driver...

Wich works better, I do not want to answer, because it will be a considered as not objective answer...

Rui Fontes

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 20:18 de 03/02/2022, Don H escreveu:
I asked this question a while back but got no response. I purchased my vocalizer/eloquinse NVDA addon from AT guys. The addon was produced by Code Factory. There is another on line vendor called Tiflotecnia. Is the same addon also produced by Code Factory? If they are two different addons, which works best with the latest version of NVDA.
Thanks