Re: Vocalizer for NVDA

mattias

the voices in codefactorys addon are up to dated

3 feb. 2022 kl. 21:20 skrev Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@...>:

Hi.

I believe they are both independent and made by different people. In terms of performance, from what I've heard they are on a par with each other. I would download a trial of each add-on and give it a try. I don't think there will be much difference.

Very best wishes,

Mo.

On 03/02/2022 20:18, Don H wrote:
I asked this question a while back but got no response. I purchased my vocalizer/eloquinse NVDA addon from AT guys. The addon was produced by Code Factory. There is another on line vendor called Tiflotecnia. Is the same addon also produced by Code Factory? If they are two different addons, which works best with the latest version of NVDA.
Thanks