New Video: How to Control your mouse with NVDA without ever touching it

TheeQuinn Public

Hey guys it has been a while but I am back.
I realized that not a lot of persons knew that this was possible with NVDA and it can be very useful at times. In this video I outline the commands that NVDA provides for moving and using the mouse, examples of situations that you can use them in and how you can customize the commands.
Unfortunately I couldn't find an example for the right and left button locks so if anyone could enlighten me that would be awesome so that I could share it with others as well. Here is the link ENJOY!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPRmeSjm07w