Re: New Video: How to Control your mouse with NVDA without ever touching it

Janet Brandly

Hello,

After listening to your last video, it occurred to me that our blind friends who also have hearing loss might benefit from having written transcripts of videos like this. Also, it would be good practice for me as a transcriptionist. If this interests you, please let me know. I would do this on a volunteer basis. I would download the audio file into transcription software, transcribe it into a Word document or other type of document if you prefer, proofread it and return it to you. I have some experience transcribing for dictators whose first language is not English so no worries there.

Sincerely,

Janet Brandly

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of TheeQuinn Public
Sent: February 4, 2022 2:17 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] New Video: How to Control your mouse with NVDA without ever touching it

Hey guys it has been a while but I am back.
I realized that not a lot of persons knew that this was possible with NVDA and it can be very useful at times. In this video I outline the commands that NVDA provides for moving and using the mouse, examples of situations that you can use them in and how you can customize the commands.
Unfortunately I couldn't find an example for the right and left button locks so if anyone could enlighten me that would be awesome so that I could share it with others as well. Here is the link ENJOY!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPRmeSjm07w

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.