Re: New Video: How to Control your mouse with NVDA without ever touching it

Rick Alfaro

Brian,

I’m very glad to see your message as I have the exact same issues with these drag and drop keystrokes under NVDA and Jaws22. I’m now on Windows 11 but had the same issues in Windows 10. I’m beginning to wonder if there is something funky about the keyboard I’ve been using which is a Logitech G910 full size keyboard.

Warmest regards

Rick Alfaro