Re: New Video: How to Control your mouse with NVDA without ever touching it

Rick,

For me, this goes back to the Windows 7 era.  I have to believe someone, somewhere has made these commands work, but I'll be d*mned if I can get them to work.

I drag and drop "the sighted way" all the time.  I can see how being able to drag and drop equivalently with a screen reader could come in very handy, but I just cannot get it to work, ever.

I neither need nor want to be appeased, but apprised.  Inconvenient truth is preferable to convenient (for the liar) lies.

     ~ Brian Vogel