Re: New Video: How to Control your mouse with NVDA without ever touching it

Gene

I believe I got it to work when I had two My Computer windows opened with a different folder opened in each.  As I recall, though, it wasn't reliable.  I didn't try it much but I seem to recall that for some reason, it would work one time and not the next.

Gene

On 2/4/2022 5:52 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:

Rick,

For me, this goes back to the Windows 7 era.  I have to believe someone, somewhere has made these commands work, but I'll be d*mned if I can get them to work.

I drag and drop "the sighted way" all the time.  I can see how being able to drag and drop equivalently with a screen reader could come in very handy, but I just cannot get it to work, ever.

I neither need nor want to be appeased, but apprised.  Inconvenient truth is preferable to convenient (for the liar) lies.

     ~ Brian Vogel