Re: Code Factory NVDA Eloquence Add-on

Don H

I have contacted code factory in the past with questions and they have always replied stating it wasn't their problem but that of the screen reader.

On 2/4/2022 6:16 PM, Richard Wells wrote:
Abbie: I have contacted A. T. Guys and they referred me to Code Factory. I have filled out their support ticket form and am awaiting a response. If you are open to it, I would like to talk to you about specific concerns if I am unable to try it before purchase. Thanks
On 2/4/2022 5:40 PM, Abbie Taylor wrote:
Richard, is this the add-on from AT Guys? If so, you might contact them. They're pretty good about responding. I actually purchased the Vocalizer/Eloquence add-on from them, and it works pretty well. Since I've experienced these voices on other devices, I knew what they were like and didn't need to try them first. I hope that helps.