Re: can't send a message to a friend in New Jersey

Rosemarie Chavarria

It came from an email message from another friend.

On 10/5/2016 1:27 AM, Antony Stone wrote:
Where are you getting the email address from, to put it into Thunderbird?

Is it in the Sender field of an email you have received, or is it on a web
page, or what? Are you sure it is displayed in plain text?

Antony.

On Wednesday 05 October 2016 at 05:43:31, Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:

Hi, everyone,

I just tried to send an email message to a friend in New Jersey. When I
tried to send it, I got a message saying there were no aski characters
in the address. I don't want to change the email address because I know
it's the right one. Why is thunderbird giving me this error message?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie