Re: New Video: How to Control your mouse with NVDA without ever touching it

Gene

This topic reminds me of something that you, Brian, have mentioned now and then, using a physical mouse.  I'm not sure if the topic is related enough to NVDA to be discussed here.  I'll move it to the chat list if you wish.  But I'd like to play around on a web site where audio is difficult to get to  play using the keyboard and the virtual mouse.  Is there anything I should know about moving the mouse systematically on screen?  Should I try to move the mouse away from me until it is at the top of the screen, then move back and forth, then move the mouse a little toward me and do the same thing again, at least at the beginning?

Gene

On 2/4/2022 3:16 PM, TheeQuinn Public wrote:

Hey guys it has been a while but I am back.
I realized that not a lot of persons knew that this was possible with NVDA and it can be very useful at times. In this video I outline the commands that NVDA provides for moving and using the mouse, examples of situations that you can use them in and how you can customize the commands.
Unfortunately I couldn't find an example for the right and left button locks so if anyone could enlighten me that would be awesome so that I could share it with others as well. Here is the link ENJOY!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPRmeSjm07w