Re: sound splitter addon

Don H

You have to reinstall the addon then uncheck the boxes to split the sound. Then you can uninstall it. It is a bug with the addon.

On 2/5/2022 11:26 AM, Gtt North Bay wrote:
Thanks,
Brian B.
Hi,
I installed Joseph sound splitter warlier this week and uninstalled it after finding out that NVDA was coming through in zoom even with my headset but now and I have checked all my sound setting but NVDA is coming through ok in headset not bleeding over zoom but zoom is still only coming in the right ear only.
Does anyone know what setting I may have skiped to have zoom back in stereo mode.