Re: select and copy not working

Gene

It is possible that something in NVDA is interfering with these functions.  did you do the first thing to try when such odd problems occur, reboot?  I've had rare instances where a screen-reader would cause a problem like this and either unloading and running the screen-reader again and/or rebooting solved it.

If it doesn't solve it, test the functions using a different screen-reader.  At this point, we don't know if the screen-reader has anything to do with the problem.

On 2/5/2022 3:36 PM, Monte Single wrote:

Hi list,

Here is a new one for me.

I’m using current versions of nvda with win10 21h2, and office 2016.

In the last day or so, when I try to select and copy or delete something in wordpad, word, or outlook,  the select function  does not wor, and thus, I cannot copy or delete or paste.

As this is happening in more than one application,  maybe I have broken something in nvda?

Thoughts, suggestions?

Cheers,

mont

Join {nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.