Re: Problem with Windows calculator

Richard Wells

Here is my favorite Calculator.

https://clcalc.net/

On 2/6/2022 10:02 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Which calculator?  There are so many (over the years) Microsoft-issued calculators that run under Windows that it is important to know which one.  I'm presuming the one that "comes with" under Windows 10/11 with the modern universal interface is what's being asked about, but . . .

Personally, I still far prefer, and continue to use, Microsoft Calculator Plus, which I archived long ago.

I neither need nor want to be appeased, but apprised.  Inconvenient truth is preferable to convenient (for the liar) lies.

     ~ Brian Vogel