Re: can't get out of dialog when deleting large old items in Gmail

Dan,

What is the "final dialog" under discussion?

As an aside, I did write a tutorial about doing this a long while back: Mass Selection and Deletion of Gmail Messages via the Gmail Web Interface

If you're using a technique that's not the same, this is another alternative.

I neither need nor want to be appeased, but apprised.  Inconvenient truth is preferable to convenient (for the liar) lies.

     ~ Brian Vogel