Re: Problem with Windows calculator

Hi all,

As a follow-up: I will release a development build of Windows App Essentials add-on that will resolve the issue reported in this thread: NVDA does not announce Calculator display content when equals (=) or Backspace key is pressed, traced to the fact that NVDA only knows about a limited number of Calculator hotkeys such as Enter and Delete keys. For users of Windows 10/11 Calculator, do let me know other keys that should be announced when pressed so I can teach NVDA to recognize them with the next stable version of Windows App Essentials add-on.

Cheers,

Joseph