Re: Reading Bookshare books with Firefox and NVDA

Sanjog Kumawat

Hello,

I am Sanjog from Bookshare Membership Support: Asia and Africa.
To solve your problem, I need to know in which format you have downloaded
the book. If you want to talk directly with Bookshare, you can write to me
at sanjogk@....

Here, the problem it seems is not with NVDA. However, I will need to know
more.

With Best Regards,
Sanjog Kumawat
Membership Support [Asia & Africa].
Contact us: +919284028466
Alternate Helpline number: +919650211575
[Mobile, WhatsApp and Google Duo]
Helpline Email ID: membership-india@...

Benetech
480 S. California Ave., Suite 201,
Palo Alto, CA 94306-1609, USA.
Bookshare Helpline - Asia & Africa
Contact us: +919650211575
Alternate Helpline number: +919284028466
Website: www.bookshare.org